Which area of housing deals is more?

In September of this year, the 5th district has the most number of transactions in the purchase and sale of housing in Tehran in recent years.

; The worn out texture of Tehran currently does not share much of Tehran’s transactions. Nevertheless, the growth of deals in this region has increased by about 50% compared to the same period last year.

In September of this year, among the 22 areas of Tehran, as usual, the 5th region with the largest share of transactions in Tehran was 16.9 percent. Also, regions 4 and 2 are ranked next to 10.9 and 9.9 percent respectively. In addition, 73.6% of the total number of transactions carried out in Tehran consisted of 10 city districts (respectively, with the highest frequency of 5, 4, 2, 8, 14, 7, 10, 1, 3, and 15), and 12 regions The remainder accounted for 26.4% of the total number of transactions.

The insignificant share of the 11th and 12th regions, which has the worst houses, shows the number of transactions, the need for renovation and improvement in these two regions. Accordingly, the housing bank will pay 8% of the cost of construction in worn-out fabrics. In recent days, chairman of the Planning and Budget Organization, Nakwakht, said that the president has given priority to renovating worn-out tissues for various reasons. In this way, parts of the towns need restoration, which we have to reconstruct these worn-out tissues into pieces.

“It may not be very worthwhile for a government currency, people are willing to invest in building small towers or high-rise buildings,” he said.

But from the 1st to the 26th of October in the 11th and 12th regions of Tehran with the most wearable textured plaques, 117 units of old residential units have been sold.

In the winter of 1395, construction in Tehran’s worn texture increased by 50% compared to the same period last year. Also, housing prices in the 12th district of Tehran in July increased by 13%, which was about 3% higher than Tehran’s average. Construction licenses in areas 11 and 12 increased by 56 percent during the first four months of 1396.

The insignificant share of the 11th and 12th regions, which has the worst houses, shows the number of transactions, the need for renovation and improvement in these two areas. Accordingly, the housing bank will pay 8% of the cost of construction in worn-out fabrics. In recent days, chairman of the Planning and Budget Organization, Nakwakht, said that the president has given priority to renovating worn-out tissues for various reasons. In this way, parts of the towns need restoration, which we have to reconstruct these worn-out tissues into pieces.

“It may not be very worthwhile for a government currency, people are willing to invest in building small towers or high-rise buildings,” he said.

But from the 1st to the 26th of October in the 11th and 12th regions of Tehran with the most wearable textured plaques, 117 units of old residential units have been sold.

In the winter of 1395, construction in Tehran’s worn texture increased by 50% compared to the same period last year. Also, housing prices in the 12th district of Tehran in July increased by 13%, which was about 3% higher than Tehran’s average. Construction licenses in areas 11 and 12 increased by 56 percent during the first four months of 1396.

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *